VISSLA 7 SEAS BOYS 4-3 FULL CHEST ZIP Tie Dye
Designed for the Everyday
Made for cold water: 51 – 58° F / 11 – 14° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• Warmest and stretchiest boys wetsuits
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries incredibly fast.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Tailored fit – anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured watertight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light.
• When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.