VISSLA 2-2MM 7 SEAS LS SPRING
Made for cool water: 65 – 70° F / 18 – 21° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Tailored fit with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams.
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured watertight design
• Easy access secure key cord
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.