Made for Cold Water: 51 – 58° F / 11 – 14° C
WARM & STRENGTH
• 100% Super Stretch
• Light limestone based neoprene
• Light, Warm, Soft, More Stretch, easy to put on and take off, allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• DOPE DYED Fabric- a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade fabric made by Bluesign approved mills
• Tailored fit which is anatomically correct, engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted warmth and performance
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Short back zipper features the Thermal Flush Barrier entry which blocks out water for maximum warmth
• Sisstr’s super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing have unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Triple glued, double blind stitched seams
• Liquid taped cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
• Knee pad- SUPRATEX abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sunlight. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 months from original purchase date on smoothy material.